Founded in 1968, the Ministry of Education of the Maldives is a government ministry responsible for overseeing and implementing education policies and programs in the Maldives. This includes managing schools, curriculum development, teacher training and funding for education.
Some specific responsibilities of the Ministry of Education of the Maldives may include:
- Developing and implementing education policies and programs that meet the needs of students in the country.
- Ensuring that schools in the Maldives are properly staffed and equipped with the necessary resources to provide quality education to students.
- Supporting and promoting educational innovation and reform.
- Collaborating with other government agencies and organizations to provide educational opportunities for students in the Maldives.
- Managing and allocating funding for education in the Maldives.
The Ministry of Education of the Maldives is headed by a minister who is appointed by the president of the country. The ministry is responsible for implementing national education laws and regulations, as well as developing policies and programs that are tailored to the needs of the Maldives.
Unlock Your University's Global Potential: Spotlight Your Institution on UniRank for International Recognition. Feature your University here. Get in Touch Today. Discover More Information Without Any Obligation!
Interesting? Share this H.E. Organization with your friends now.
We appreciate your feedback and error reports.