Founded in 2001, the Agency for Quality Assurance in the Galician University System (Axencia para Calidade do Sistema Universitario de Galicia, ACSUG) is a public and autonomous organization with the main mission to contribute to assuring and improving the quality of the Galician University System.
ACSUG's regional and international coverage and main activities are:
- Institutional accreditation
- Joint program accreditation
- Verification, follow-up and accreditation of University programs
- Implementation and certification of Internal Quality Assurance Systems in the University centers of Galicia
- Assessment of institutional QA systems (FIDES-AUDIT)
- Support for teaching performance assessment
- Assessment of university teaching staff prior to contracting
- Accreditation of degrees and university centres outside Spain
- Teaching performance assessment programme (DOCENTIA)
Not available; please submit an official wikipedia article, preferably in English, about this higher education-related organization.
Unlock Your University's Global Potential: Spotlight Your Institution on UniRank for International Recognition. Feature your University here. Get in Touch Today. Discover More Information Without Any Obligation!
Interesting? Share this H.E. Organization with your friends now.
We appreciate your feedback and error reports.