Established in 2004, the Quality Assurance Agency for the University System in Castilla y Leon (Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Castilla y León, ACSUCYL) is the external assessment body for higher education in Castilla y León, Spain. ACSUCYL's mission is the assessment, accreditation and certification of quality in Universities in Castilla y León , as well as research and higher education centres in the context of the European Higher Education Area.
ACSUCYL's national coverage focus on the following activities:
- Institutional accreditation. ELENCHOS Program
- Accreditation of University degrees
- Renewal of accreditation of official degrees
- Verification of official degrees
- Evaluation of university research institutes / university centers
- Teaching performance assessment program (DOCENTIA)
Not available; please submit an official wikipedia article, preferably in English, about this higher education-related organization.
Unlock Your University's Global Potential: Spotlight Your Institution on UniRank for International Recognition. Feature your University here. Get in Touch Today. Discover More Information Without Any Obligation!
Interesting? Share this H.E. Organization with your friends now.
We appreciate your feedback and error reports.