Established in 2005, the Aragon Agency for Quality Assurance and Strategic Foresight in Higher Education (Agencia de Calidad y Prospectiva Universitaria de Aragón, ACPUA) is an autonomous agency for the evaluation of higher education in the Autonomous Community of Aragón in Spain. ACPUA's geo coverage mainly focus on the Aragon region of Spain and its activities are:
- Higher education institutions initial accreditation
- Study program initial accreditation
- Study program accreditation
- Study program follow-up
- Study program modification
- Joint programs review
- Internal Quality Assurance Certification (PACE)
- Ex-ante evaluation of master programs in the arts
- Partner higher education evaluation
- Teaching activity evaluation system audit (DOCENTIA Programme)
- Teaching staff evaluation system audit
- Training schools accreditation
Not available; please submit an official wikipedia article, preferably in English, about this higher education-related organization.
Unlock Your University's Global Potential: Spotlight Your Institution on UniRank for International Recognition. Feature your University here. Get in Touch Today. Discover More Information Without Any Obligation!
Interesting? Share this H.E. Organization with your friends now.
We appreciate your feedback and error reports.