Established in 2011, the Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento, Direccio´n de Evaluacio´n y Acreditacio´n - DEVA (Andalusian Agency of Knowledge, Directorate for Evaluation and Accreditation) is an independent unit of the regional Andalusian Agency of Knowledge (AAC). The aim of AAC-DEVA is the assessment, accreditation and certification of quality within the terms of reference of the Universities and higher education institutions in Andalusia, a southern region of Spain. It covers the fields of institutional quality assessment, teaching staff accreditation and research evaluation. In particular AAC-DEVA's regional coverage and activities focus on:
- Institutional accreditation
- Programmatic accreditation
- Follow-up/monitoring of study programs
- Ex-ante verification of study programs
- Ex-post re-accreditation verification of study programs
- Modification of study programs
- Accreditation of Quality Assurance Systems
- Accreditation of foreign language skills
- Reviews of private Universities for recognition
- DOCENTIA program for teaching activity evaluation
Not available; please submit an official wikipedia article, preferably in English, about this higher education-related organization.
Unlock Your University's Global Potential: Spotlight Your Institution on UniRank for International Recognition. Feature your University here. Get in Touch Today. Discover More Information Without Any Obligation!
Interesting? Share this H.E. Organization with your friends now.
We appreciate your feedback and error reports.